Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2012
- Writer Professional 2012
- Spreadsheets Professional 2012
- Presentation Professional 2012
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
- Office Suite Free 2012
- Writer Free 2012
- Spreadsheets Free 2012
- Presentation Free 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Office to PDF converter Comparison
Release Date: 06-07-12
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It is a format used by people widely around the world to store and view data. It is a useful format when you share your documents with others who might not have word processor or word viewer installed.
Methods to convert office documents to PDF
You can either use Word to PDF / Excel to PDF / PowerPoint to PDF converters, or use built-in PDF converters in office suites like Kingsoft Office 2012. Microsoft Office 2003 doesn't support PDF converting, but its later versions, Office 2007 supports add-ins to convert PDF, and Office 2010 supports to save documents to PDF directly.
Kingsoft Office 2012 VS Microsoft Office 2007
Use Kingsoft Office 2012 to convert PDF
1. Open an existing *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *xlsx, *.ppt or *.pptx file with Kingsoft Office.
2. Click the application menu on the top left, and select Export to PDF option to convert documents as PDF.
Use Microsoft Office 2007 to convert PDF
You have to first download a add-in to enable the PDF converting feature.
1. Open Word / Excel /PowerPoint files with Microsoft Office 2007.
2. Click Office button on the top left corner, and click Save As. Click "Find add-ins to save to other formats such as PDF or XPS."
3. The help topics will be opened, with the title of "Enable support for other file formats, such as PDF and XPS". Click "Install and use the Publish as PDF or XPS add-in from Microsoft" and open the hyperlink of "Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs". Download the add-in and install.
4. After installation, the PDF converting function is enabled. Now you can save your document as PDF.
Built-in vs Add-in
So the main difference between Kingsoft Office 2012 and Microsoft Office 2007 in PDF conversion is that, instead of using add-in program like in Microsoft Office 2007, Kingsoft Office 2012 has a built-in PDF converter, which helps to convert PDF directly the first time you use it. If you create office documents with Kingsoft Office, it is very convenient to save PDF files.
Free vs Paid
Another important fact is that, Kingsoft Office 2012 offers totally free edition (see Kingsoft Office Free), which means you can use the whole office suite to create word document, spreadsheet and presentation for completely free, and also convert them to PDF for free. While, Microsoft Office only has paid versions. If you are using previous versions of Microsoft Office, and need PDF conversion, Kingsoft Office is also a good choice.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2012
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2012
Office Suite Free 2012
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest