Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert PDF to Word with WPS Office 2016
Release Date: 09-11-16
Very few love Portable Document Format (PDF) because they can’t be edited and changed with ease. But we all need it, as they don’t take up a great deal of space and are compatible with almost all operating system.
WPS Office users are lucky now, because WPS office 2016 Edition has a big"tion that enables office users to convert PDF files to Word (DOC/DOCX) directly without any other tools, such as Adobe Acrobat, doPDF, etc. Besides, this feature is available in free version. Below, we introduce how to convert PDF to DOC/DOCX with WPS WRITHER on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7. Before starting our guide, you need to download WPS Office 2016 Free Edition or get a business Edition for your PC firstly. Download Free version of WPS Office 2016 >>
Step 1 - Download and install WPS Office 2016 Free version, that provides you three powerful applications known as WRITER, SPREADSHEETS and PRESENTATION.
Step 2 - Launch WPS WRITER and click “Writer”. Then, Click “Open” from the pull-down menu as though you can open another Writer file.
Step 3 - Locate the PDF file you want to convert to Word file. Click “Open” of the pop-up window once the file selected.
Step 4 - Click “PDF To Word” and drag/select the PDF file to the interface of pop-up “Kingsoft to Word Converter”.
Step 5 - There are four file formats for your save, RTF, Native DOC, Ms Word-DOC, Ms Word-Docx. The final step is to click the blue “Start” conversion button and it will be completed with several seconds. The word file will be displayed automatically. Now you can edit and change the word file.
Also, you can split and merge your PDF with the build-in “kingsoft PDF to Word Converter”. WPS Office 2016 also offer the function of Word to PDF which help you convert PDF to Word (DOC/DOCX) easily.
Download the latest version of WPS Office 2016 and enjoy more high-efficiency office experience.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest