Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
New Release of Kingsoft Office 2013
Release Date: 12-31-13
New update of Kingsoft Office 2013 was released on December 31, 2013. This is the third release from the 9.1.0 branch of Kingsoft Office. This release contains many exciting new features, enhancements and bug fixes. You can get the latest version of Kingsoft Office Free 2013 and Kingsoft Office Pro 2013 here.
Kingsoft Office comes with a host of new features for its users as well as several important improvements. Below are some noticeable changes brought by this version and you can get the full list in What's New in Office Free and What's New in Office Professional pages.
Free version supports exporting OOXML format. This remarkable new feature is based on users' requirement after the pro version supported exporting OOXML format in August.
1. Free version now can fully open, edit and save DOCX, DOTX, DOCM, DOTM, XLSX and XLSM formats, just like pro version. As a result, free version can also support 1,048,576 rows & 16,384 columns in Spreadsheets.
2. Prominent new features in Spreadsheets. The new release sees a lot of changes in Spreadsheets, such as supported AutoFilter by cell color, added GetPivotData Formula and Ctrl+[ shortcut, supported data importing by API through ODBC and ADO. Those features will bring convenience and efficiency to your calculation.
3. Various other enhancements and bug fixes. Writer now supports find and replace formatting; the bug of Equation Editor in Writer has been fixed. The converting-to-PDF performance has improved as well as printing performance. We are sure users will have better experience when using new version of Kingsoft Office.
As always we welcome your feedback of the new version: support questions and bug reports can be sent to our support mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Finally, thanks to everyone who contributed to this release. We hope we can make more progress next year under the support of all Kingsoft Office users.
Happy New Year and Best wishes for everyone!
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest