Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
New Release of Kingsoft Office 2013
Release Date: 12-31-13
New update of Kingsoft Office 2013 was released on December 31, 2013. This is the third release from the 9.1.0 branch of Kingsoft Office. This release contains many exciting new features, enhancements and bug fixes. You can get the latest version of Kingsoft Office Free 2013 and Kingsoft Office Pro 2013 here.
Kingsoft Office comes with a host of new features for its users as well as several important improvements. Below are some noticeable changes brought by this version and you can get the full list in What's New in Office Free and What's New in Office Professional pages.
Free version supports exporting OOXML format. This remarkable new feature is based on users' requirement after the pro version supported exporting OOXML format in August.
1. Free version now can fully open, edit and save DOCX, DOTX, DOCM, DOTM, XLSX and XLSM formats, just like pro version. As a result, free version can also support 1,048,576 rows & 16,384 columns in Spreadsheets.
2. Prominent new features in Spreadsheets. The new release sees a lot of changes in Spreadsheets, such as supported AutoFilter by cell color, added GetPivotData Formula and Ctrl+[ shortcut, supported data importing by API through ODBC and ADO. Those features will bring convenience and efficiency to your calculation.
3. Various other enhancements and bug fixes. Writer now supports find and replace formatting; the bug of Equation Editor in Writer has been fixed. The converting-to-PDF performance has improved as well as printing performance. We are sure users will have better experience when using new version of Kingsoft Office.
As always we welcome your feedback of the new version: support questions and bug reports can be sent to our support mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Finally, thanks to everyone who contributed to this release. We hope we can make more progress next year under the support of all Kingsoft Office users.
Happy New Year and Best wishes for everyone!
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest