Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Best Free PDF viewer for Android Phone / Tablet
Release Date: 10-25-12
PDF stands for Portable Document Format, which is a format widely used by people around the world to store and view data. It is a popular format for digital manuals and official paperwork. For PC, you can easily download and install a Adobe Reader to view the PDF files. However, for a smartphone or tablet, it is not that convenient to view PDF documents considering the screen size. Therefore, a PDF viewer which allows full screen viewing and zoom on PDF documents is quite necessary.
Kingsoft Free Office - PDF Viewer and Creator
From version 4.4, Kingsoft Office supports PDF viewer. The PDF viewer has the following features:
How to view PDF on Android phone and tablet with Kingsoft Office
First, tap on Kingsoft Office to launch the program on your Android device. Kingsoft Office will display last-opened documents including PDF, DOC, PPT and XLS. In the following screenshot, the last viewed PDF document is shown on the launching interface.
You may also open other existing PDF files. Tap on Folders in Open group to select the file, or transfer a document from PC to Android with Cloud Storage option.
Zoom in and out on the PDF document in Android smartphone / tablet
To view PDF files more conveniently, Kingsoft Office for Android allows you to zoom on the document. After you open a PDF, you will see two options in the toolbar, one is Zoom and the other is Full Screen. Tap on Zoom and change the zooming scale by dragging the bar, or choose Fit Content or Fit Page option to meet different displaying needs.
View PDF in full screen
Tap on on the toolbar of the PDF viewer interface to enter full screen mode. To exit the full screen mode, simply tap on the button in the top right corner of your Android device.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest