Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert Presentation into Word Document---Compare Kingsoft Office with Microsoft Office
Release Date: 09-21-12
Sometimes, a business presentation will be edited and modified by other people. If you send PowerPoint file directly to others that will very inconvenient as presentation file sizes can be very large due to pictures and media inserted. Kingsoft Office Free upgraded a useful PowerPoint conversion function, which can convert PowerPoint presentation into Word documents directly in office 2012 without any new software or application. Thus, anyone can easily edit and view via the word documents.
Microsoft PowerPoint also offers this similar PPT conversion function, however, there are some difference compared with Kingsoft Presentation. MS PowerPoint concentrates on convert PowerPoint outline into word file, while Kingsoft Presentation focused on convert PowerPoint content into word file.
This article will specific introduce and compare the difference for ppt to doc conversion between these two office softwares.
Different methods for converting presentations into word documents
In Kingsoft Presentation, the steps to convert PPT presentations to Word document are shown as follows:
1. Open an existing PowerPoint presentation or create a new one in Kingsoft Presentation 2012.
2. In 2012 style interface, click "Presentation" button, and then choose "Save As", next select "Convert to Document".
3. A Convert to Document dialog box will appear, you can choose slides to be converted and layout including text, table and picture.
4. Click OK to start converting, then a new document will pop up when converting finish.
In Microsoft PowerPoint, you can follow below steps to convert PPT presentations to Word document.
1. Open your presentation file in PowerPoint.
2. Click the :Office" button in the upper left of the interface, and then choose "Publish", next go to "Create Handouts in Microsoft Word".
3. Choose a layout for the slides and notes, then click "OK." This automatically launches Microsoft Word. A new document will open that contains slide thumbnails, slide notes or the outline layout you selected.
4. Click the "Office" menu in Word, then click "Save" to convert PPTX to Docx.
Different converting effects between Microsoft PowerPoint and Kingsoft Presentation
Although these two presentation programs all convert ppt to doc format, MS PowerPoint concentrates on convert PowerPoint outline into word file, while Kingsoft Presentation focused on convert PowerPoint content into word file.
To be specific, MS PowerPoint convert ppt to word documents as a picture, which will create word documents containing thumbnail versions of your slides meant for handouts to the audience. You just can view the presentation outline in the Word, cannot edit anything about the slides. It just might be easy to read.
By contrast, Kingsoft Presentation can convert all contents of presentation as text to displayed at Word document, which includes table, pictures and text. It means you can edit and modify the slide content within Word document. It is not only easy to read and view, but also conveniently modify and edit.
For example, the below picture shows the converting effects by Kingsoft Presentation and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Original ppt presentation for both Kingsoft Presentation and Microsoft PowerPoint:
For Kingsoft Presentation:
For Microsoft PowerPoint:
In conclusion, if you want to edit and modify the word document after converting ppt to doc file, Kingsoft Presentation Free 2012 will be your best choice. If you just need to view the ppt when it converted into doc document, you can consider the Microsoft PowerPoint.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 10 Business
Office Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free
Office Suite for Android newest