Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert Microsoft Office Files to PDF
Release Date: 12-24-12
The latest Microsoft Office supports saving files as PDF within the program. However, if you are using older versions, like Office 2003 or Office 2007, and don't plan to upgrade your Microsoft Office to Office 2010 or Office 2013, you will not be able to save files as PDF directly.
In Microsoft Office 2003, there is no such option to convert Word, Excel or PowerPoint to PDF; while in Microsoft Office 2007, you need to install an add-in before you can use the PDF converting feature.
Is there any program which can convert Microsoft Office files to PDF directly and for free? Sure there is. Kingsoft Office offers one-click PDF converting feature.
Compatibility with Microsoft Office
No matter you are using Microsoft Office 2003 or Office 2007, you don't need to worry about the compatibility issue. Kingsoft Office has a similar interface to that of Microsoft 2003, and supports opening all Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) file formats. Read more about Kingsoft Office compatibility with Microsoft Office.
One-click to Convert Microsoft Office files to PDF
1. Open your documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) made by Microsoft Office 2003 or 2007 with Kingsoft Office and click the following Export to PDF button.
2. In the Export Adobe PDF File dialog, choose a location to save the PDF.
3. Press OK.
For more settings, press More. You will be able to choose items you need to export along with your PDF document, as well as adding password to the PDF.
Advantages of Kingsoft Office for Converting Microsoft Office to PDF
1. Kingsoft Office is totally free. You can use the whole office suite, including Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation without paying a penny. You don't have to convert PDF online, or pay for PDF converting tools.
2. Kingsoft Office has high compatibility with Microsoft Office. If you try opening the same word document with Microsoft Word, Kingsoft Writer, and other software like OpenOffice Writer, you will see that the formatting displayed in Kingsoft Writer is the same with that in MS Word, but in OpenOffice, the formatting differs a lot. This compatibility will ensure that exported PDF has the same layout with the original document you've created with Microsoft Office.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual