Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Free Microsoft Office Replacement - Kingsoft Office
Release Date: 11-29-12
Tired of updating your Microsoft Office from one version to another? Don't plan to upgrade your operating system or hardware to meet the requirements of the newest Microsoft Office 2013? If these are the cases, it's recommended to try free alternatives or replacements to Microsoft Office, which can fully meet your daily needs for handling word documents, electronic workbooks and presentations.
The replacement we are talking about here is Kingsoft Office Suite 2013. It has minimum system requirements, and takes up only one tenth of the space required by Microsoft Office. If you don't like to use Cloud, you will be quite satisfied with this local version of Office, which is always there for you.
Like most other Microsoft Office replacements, Kingsoft Office also lacks of Email client currently. However, you can still find the three alternatives for Word, Excel and PowerPoint - Kingsoft Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation quite powerful, which can create professional-looking documents.
Kingsoft Office Suite 2012 components are all compatible with Microsoft Office 97-2010 file formats, which means you can open and edit documents in the formats of *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.ppt and *.pptx. However, saving files in the latest formats of Microsoft Office *.docx, *.xlsx and *.pptx are not supported in Free version currently. You can find this feature in Professional version.
Download Kingsoft Office
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest