Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 10 Free
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Tips and Guides
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Free Microsoft Office Replacement - Kingsoft Office
Release Date: 11-29-12
Tired of updating your Microsoft Office from one version to another? Don't plan to upgrade your operating system or hardware to meet the requirements of the newest Microsoft Office 2013? If these are the cases, it's recommended to try free alternatives or replacements to Microsoft Office, which can fully meet your daily needs for handling word documents, electronic workbooks and presentations.
The replacement we are talking about here is Kingsoft Office Suite 2013. It has minimum system requirements, and takes up only one tenth of the space required by Microsoft Office. If you don't like to use Cloud, you will be quite satisfied with this local version of Office, which is always there for you.
Like most other Microsoft Office replacements, Kingsoft Office also lacks of Email client currently. However, you can still find the three alternatives for Word, Excel and PowerPoint - Kingsoft Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation quite powerful, which can create professional-looking documents.
Kingsoft Office Suite 2012 components are all compatible with Microsoft Office 97-2010 file formats, which means you can open and edit documents in the formats of *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.ppt and *.pptx. However, saving files in the latest formats of Microsoft Office *.docx, *.xlsx and *.pptx are not supported in Free version currently. You can find this feature in Professional version.
Download Kingsoft Office
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest