Kingsoft Office 2013 updates in the year 2014
Release Date: 04-10-14
In the first quarter of year 2014, Kingsoft Office has released the following two important updates:
- Mar. 3rd, 2014 Kingsoft Office Free 2013 22.214.171.12414
- Jan. 1st, 2014 Kingsoft Office Free 2013 126.96.36.19980
The main new feature added in this update is the UK English spell checker. Beside the two dictionaries of US English and UK English in Kingsoft Office, users can also add other dictionaries to Kingsoft Office 2013.
There are many new features added to this version, including the support for saving document and workbook as Microsoft Office 2007/2010 formats. Some of the main features are listed below:
1. Save documents as *.docx, *.dotx, *.docm, *.dotm
From 188.8.131.5280 version, Kingsoft Office Free allows users to save documents as MS Word *.docx, macro-enabled *.docm, as well as MS Word 2007/2010 templates.
2. Support exporting PDF with background color
3. Support find and replace formatting
Now you can search and replace or remove text formatting using Writer. Press Ctrl + F to find and replace specific formatting in the document.
4. Saving workbooks as *.xlsx, *.xlsm
By saving workbooks as MS Excel 2007/2010 *.xlsx and *.xlsm formats, you are allowed to create workbooks with up to 1048576 rows and 16384 columns.
5. Support AutoFilter by color
6. Add function recommendation list when inputting functions
7. Support applying custom color for reading layout view
You can apply a custom background color to the active row/column under reading layout view.
All the feature updates can be found at Kingsoft Office Free 2013 updates.
We are working hard to improve Kingsoft Office and will continue to offer updates to users.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest