Fill data in worksheets within the same workbook
Release Date: 03-19-12
Operation steps are as follows:
1. Select the data you want to fill into other worksheets within the same workbook.
Figure 2.8-3 Select the data you want to fill
2. Press SHIFT and CTRL at the same time. Select the worksheet you want to fill with data.
3. On the Home tab, in the Editing group, select Fill Across in the Fill drop-down list.
There are three options in the Fill Across dialog box:
- All: The same contents and formats will be filled and nothing will be changed.
- Contents: Only fill with the same contents while the existing formats remain.
- Formats: Only fill with the same formats while the existing data remains.
4. Select All and press OK.
You can see all the contents in the worksheet. Figure 2.8-4 displays this
Figure 2.8—4 Fill effect
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest