Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to add new dictionaries to Kingsoft Office for spell checking?
Release Date: 03-31-12
Note: For implementing dictionaries to the latest Kingsoft Writer 2013, see How to Add New Dictionaries to Writer 2013 for Spell Check.
Kingsoft Office 2012 only supports English dictionary and thus can only do English spell checking. However, if you have dictionary files, you can take the following steps to utilize them to check spelling of the corresponding languages in your document.
Note: We do not guarantee all the languages can be successfully implemented. This article only shows the method in theory.
1. Download dictionaries (zipped files). Unzip and find two files with the extention of .dic and .aff, change their names to main.dic and main.aff.
2. Replace the corresponding files in the following location as existing language files for Kingsoft Office, existing language files are saved here.(Don't forget to backup the English dic and aff file, in case you want to check spelling in English sometime.)
In Windows 7, C:\ProgramData\kingsoft\office6\buildins\
In Windows XP, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\kingsoft\office6\buildins\
3. Reopen the Kingsoft Office, and input words, press F7 or click Check Spelling.
The spell checker for Norwegian is successfully installed! See following:
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest