Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office Suite Professional 2013
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Key Features of Office Suite
How to add new dictionaries to Kingsoft Office for spell checking?
Release Date: 03-31-12
Note: For implementing dictionaries to the latest Kingsoft Writer 2013, see How to Add New Dictionaries to Writer 2013 for Spell Check.
Kingsoft Office 2012 only supports English dictionary and thus can only do English spell checking. However, if you have dictionary files, you can take the following steps to utilize them to check spelling of the corresponding languages in your document.
Note: We do not guarantee all the languages can be successfully implemented. This article only shows the method in theory.
1. Download dictionaries (zipped files). Unzip and find two files with the extention of .dic and .aff, change their names to main.dic and main.aff.
2. Replace the corresponding files in the following location as existing language files for Kingsoft Office, existing language files are saved here.(Don't forget to backup the English dic and aff file, in case you want to check spelling in English sometime.)
In Windows 7, C:\ProgramData\kingsoft\office6\buildins\
In Windows XP, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\kingsoft\office6\buildins\
3. Reopen the Kingsoft Office, and input words, press F7 or click Check Spelling.
The spell checker for Norwegian is successfully installed! See following:
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Office Suite for Android newest