Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert DOC to PDF documents with Kingsoft Writer Free
Release Date: 09-29-12
This free PDF converter and PDF creator is quick and efficient. It converts between Microsoft Word(.doc/.docx) and Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files with a single click. You can then save the PDF document on your computer. All MS Word versions are supported, including Word 2007/2010.
How to Convert DOC to PDF?
Step 1 Open your .doc document with Kingsoft Writer.
Step 2 Click File > Export to PDF option or this button on the menu tool bar directly.
Then the Export Adobe PDF File window will pop up. Choose a location to save the PDF file and press OK. Your doc is successfully converted to Adobe PDF file.
How to Transfer the Comment or Revision Marks from the DOC to PDF?
Sometimes you may need to show the comment or revision marks in the exported PDF file. In this case, you need to track changes made to the DOC first.
To track changes made to .doc file:
Step 1 Open .doc document in Kingsoft Writer Free.
Step 2 Go to Tools and select Track Changes. Or simply press Ctrl + Shift + E to enable Track Changes option.
To show revision marks in the PDF file:
When you export doc file to PDF, in the Export Adobe PDF File dialog box, click More and tick the checkbox before Summary Information.
After you convert doc to PDF, the PDF file will show the revision marks. See following:
Besides the above, Kingsoft Writer's built-in DOC to PDF converter fully supports graphics, heading styles and complex formatting and save them to PDF files perfectly. The converted PDF files preserve the original document layout, which also includes Hyperlink, Link of footnotes and endnotes, bookmarks, and comment, images and tables.
By using Kingsoft Writer, there is no need to install any third-party Word to PDF converters. Further more Writer does more than converting files to a PDF format, but it can create DOC (DOCX format will be supported soon) files from scratch.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest