Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- WPS Office 2016 Beta
- WPS Office 2016 Business
- WPS Office 2016 Free
- Kingsoft Data Recovery
- Writer Professional
- Spreadsheets Professional
- Presentation Professional
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard
Office for Android Apps List
Tips and Guides
- How to Protect and Recovery Losing Files
- How to Use Kingsoft Data Recovery Master
- Compatible with ODF documents in WPS Office
- Difference Between WPS Office Free and WPS Office Business
- Hundreds of WPS Office Templates to Increase Your Productitvity
- How to Switch Language Interfaces in WPS Office
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert PPT to DOC for free in Kingsoft Office
Release Date: 09-27-12
With Kingsoft Office Free 2012, you can simply do a "Save as" in Presentation 2012 to convert PPT to DOC files.
How to convert PPT to DOC?
Under 2012 style interface of Presentation 2012
Open a PPT presentation file, and go to the application button and select save as to convert the PPT to DOC document.
Under Classic style interface of Presentation 2012
Go to File menu and select Convert to Document option from the drop-down list .
When converting the PPT file, you can choose to show two or more slides on a single page in your document, and add notes or blank line to slides. If you choose to keep the original layout of the slides, you can select to convert only text, or together with picture and table to document. Otherwise, all the content in the PPT slideshow will be converted to Word *.doc or Writer *.wps document.
Converting PPT with original layout can keep all the content in the presentation, which enables you to edit the table data and text content in the word document easily with Writer. This convertor is different from that of Microsoft PowerPoint, which converts PPT as handouts. In that case, you would not able to edit content in Word. Compare the differences between Microsoft PowerPoint and Kingsoft Presentation in converting PPT to DOC document.
Press OK in the Convert to Document dialog box and the PPT is successfully converted to DOC.
What to do after PPT to DOC conversion?
After the conversion is finished, press the Open File button to open the document in Kingsoft Writer. Then with the track changes feature, your colleague can make changes to the text content, table data and etc in the document for you to correct the PPT file accordingly.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest