Office for IOS Apps List
Office for Windows Software List
- Office 10 Business
- Writer Professional 2013
- Spreadsheets Professional 2013
- Presentation Professional 2013
- Office Suite Free 2013
- Writer Free 2013
- Spreadsheets Free 2013
- Presentation Free 2013
- Office Suite Standard 2012
- Writer Standard 2012
- Spreadsheets Standard 2012
- Presentation Standard 2012
Office for Android Apps List
- Office Suite for Android Free
- Office for Samsung
- Office for Android Tablet
- Android Office International
- Clip for Android
Tips and Guides
- How to Paste Text Without Format in Table?
- A Quick Smart Way to Fill out the Tables in Spreadsheets
- How to Paste Text Only in Table
- How to Extract All Email Addresses in One Document with A Second?
- How to Convert PowerPoint to Word document with Kingsoft Office?
- How to input from right to left in office document?
- How to convert Word documents to PDF for free?
- How to Insert Watermark to Documents with Kingsoft Writer?
Convert PPT to DOC for free in Kingsoft Office
Release Date: 09-27-12
With Kingsoft Office Free 2012, you can simply do a "Save as" in Presentation 2012 to convert PPT to DOC files.
How to convert PPT to DOC?
Under 2012 style interface of Presentation 2012
Open a PPT presentation file, and go to the application button and select save as to convert the PPT to DOC document.
Under Classic style interface of Presentation 2012
Go to File menu and select Convert to Document option from the drop-down list .
When converting the PPT file, you can choose to show two or more slides on a single page in your document, and add notes or blank line to slides. If you choose to keep the original layout of the slides, you can select to convert only text, or together with picture and table to document. Otherwise, all the content in the PPT slideshow will be converted to Word *.doc or Writer *.wps document.
Converting PPT with original layout can keep all the content in the presentation, which enables you to edit the table data and text content in the word document easily with Writer. This convertor is different from that of Microsoft PowerPoint, which converts PPT as handouts. In that case, you would not able to edit content in Word. Compare the differences between Microsoft PowerPoint and Kingsoft Presentation in converting PPT to DOC document.
Press OK in the Convert to Document dialog box and the PPT is successfully converted to DOC.
What to do after PPT to DOC conversion?
After the conversion is finished, press the Open File button to open the document in Kingsoft Writer. Then with the track changes feature, your colleague can make changes to the text content, table data and etc in the document for you to correct the PPT file accordingly.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 10 Business
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual